All expenses paid Schwarzman Scholarship
Every year, up to 200 Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s next generation of leaders high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential.
Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions.
A CALL FOR FUTURE LEADERS
Interested candidates will participate in a rigorous and thorough selection process, designed to identify the most promising young leaders from around the world. The process includes an online application and credentials evaluation as well as in-person regional interviews. Those selected will have demonstrated their potential to not only benefit from but also contribute to the Schwarzman Scholars program.
- All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees prior to enrollment and must be proficient in English.
- Age Requirement.Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2018.
- English language proficiency.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
FullyFunded Schwarzman Scholarship
4/ 5Oleh Simha