All expenses paid Schwarzman Scholarship
A CALL FOR FUTURE LEADERS
- All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees prior to enrollment and must be proficient in English.
- Age Requirement.Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2018.
- English language proficiency.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)